It’s Monday – which means I’m ready to get back in the swing of things. I have big plans of being healthier, blogging more & writing out some goals for myself for the rest of the year. The new year will be here before we know it with new goals & challenges ahead, so I want to make sure I knock out what I need to with a few weeks left in 2018.
If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes.” —Andrew Carnegie
There are lots of things to share in this Monday Drive, so I’ll limit the rambling!
- Obsessed with all things velvet – it’s all I can do to not purchase this bedding.
- If you’re looking for a pair of shoes to keep you warm this winter, these will do the trick. They feel like you’re walking on clouds.
- New blog crush.
- Three books on nightstand to read – The Nightingale | The Lilac Girls | The Clockmaker’s Daughter
- Because there is always 1 album on repeat at our house.
- Favorite, favorite, favorite candle of the year.
- Speaking of candles this is the best date night idea in St. Louis.
- Meal prep is what is going to keep me on track to be healthy. I appreciate this article for helping me get a handle on it.
- My nightly routine is quick & to the point, but some of these habits could make it into my routine.
- And many of you have wanted to see a tour of our loft, so I did a quick walk through video to share. No judging!
I’ve missed a few Monday Drives, I hope that this list will make up for it a bit! Have a fabulous week friends!